Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 in (Visual) Review

This is a review of my year so far as a Rotary Youth Exchange student ... in pictures.

Pumpkins at a pumpkin feast 
Home-grown tomatoes.

Venice in the afternoon.

This is why I love Venice. 
Beautiful reflections in Piazza San Marco. 
I am still waiting to hear from National Geographic about whether or not they want to buy this picture from me.

I was bored one day. And we had flowers in our yard and I wanted to see some of my camera's features.

Not quite Italian food, but this doner kebap is the perfect afternoon snack.

This is me getting looked at funny by locals in a Padova bar. 

Vicenza's prettiest bridge.

The great flood we had in November.

The Hungarian Parliament.

Sorrento and Capri at sunset.

My favorite picture I've ever taken. This is in Ravello on the Amalfi Coast.

What I had for lunch that same day.

This dog understands the Neapolitan way of life: relax.

2 comments: